About Me

Esther Solis // North House // Senior Project Blog 2012 // EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful dance movement therapist?

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Defining Essential Question

EQ Draft #1

(1) EQ:What is the most important skill of a successful dance/movement therapist?
(2) skill: a particular ability; expertese.
     successful: to be able to help the patients and make them grow with each therapy.
(3) Some possible answers are:
  • Previous dance experience
  • patience
  • understanding of many disorders
  • having a background in psychology
  • understanding the body and it's movement 
(4) My most important source has been Mrs.Barbara Ligeti, she's a dance therapist, she's told me about many of the children they work with and she's contacted me with my service learner.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are in good shape. I'm glad you have service learning. I thought this might be hard to find.

    ReplyDelete