About Me

Esther Solis // North House // Senior Project Blog 2012 // EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful dance movement therapist?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check



  • For my first interview I will be interviewing Mrs. Jennifer Kennedy. She is the Don Lugo High School's dance instructor for about 35 years. I'm interviewing her because some of my friends from that school love her as a person and teacher and they recommended her. I also know that she has successfully guided the high schools dance team into winning competitions so I'm looking forward to learning some of her knowledge.    
  • Some additional questions that I would want to ask Mrs. Kennedy would be:

    • How important is technique and aesthetics as a dancer?

    • What is something that you have learned through out the years about dancers?

No comments:

Post a Comment