About Me

Esther Solis // North House // Senior Project Blog 2012 // EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful dance movement therapist?

Monday, September 19, 2011

Senior Project Presentation 1

 5 Minute Presentation Rough Draft

Objective: To make sure my peers understand the meaning of the art of dance, the evolution of it, and the meaning of my poster.  
 
 Procedure:
  1. Introduction:  I will ask my piers to give me various names of the styles and forms of dance that they are familiar to.
  1. Body of your speech:
·         Give the meaning of dance
·         Explain why I choose dance as my senior topic
·         Talk about the style and forms, and how they formed
·         How can dance help you personally 
·         A statement from my first interview that triggered my essential question    

Check for understanding: Conclude and Explain my visual with the participation of audience.
                                                            
Resources/Materials: I will be taking a poster that highlights the different dance styles and forms.
                   Also a poster with the definition of dance written on it. 
                   Costumes from different dance styles.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you have lots planned. Think about what you will cut if you run out of time (while still covering what you need for a P).

    I'm not sure about what you mean by the "meaning" of dance.

    Maybe it is enough to talk about the most common forms of dance and why they are beneficial or why you feel compelled to study them.

    ReplyDelete