About Me

Esther Solis // North House // Senior Project Blog 2012 // EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful dance movement therapist?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

  Interview 1 & Presentation 1
1.The first interview affected my presentation in a major way because that was one of the main things I talked about. I started off saying how the answer to my service learning question was really what triggered me to start my service learning at a studio with a ballet class.
2.I think what stood out about my presentation and performance was my information and that I talked about my project and how I will apply this information later on in the project.
3. The most challenging thing to do was manage the information that I was going to say because it was a short amount of time. Also we wouldn't be able to use it in our two hour presentation so I had to be clear and have a short but concise 5minute presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment