About Me

Esther Solis // North House // Senior Project Blog 2012 // EQ: What is the most important skill of a successful dance movement therapist?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Senior Topic

  • My senior project topic is Dancers and more specifically dancers technique and aesthetic. 

  • I choose this topic because I personally enjoy dancing a variety of styles. Each and everyone is different but you use many of the same qualities while performing. I'm currently a member of  iPoly's dance team and one thing that I like about it is that we don't only focus on one style. Dance has always been a fun way for me to stay active and healthy and that is why I love it so much.

  • After studying my topic all  year I hope to become a better dancer myself. I would like to physically be able to do more stunts, clean up my moves, and have immaculate performances. I would also like to acquire more confidence and be able to have fun as well. Not only that but after i find out more about my topic I hope I'm able to help others who are trying to become or succeed as dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment